Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Covering River Bottom Blues

While my publisher and I were plotting and planning cover ideas for River Bottom Blues, my wife sketched a cover design that just seemed to be the perfect wrap for my crime story. So, come April 2012 this just might be the first thing that potential readers see.
I think it's a pretty darned cool idea and am sure looking forward to seeing the final product hit the market. Pretty sure that I finished the book in '09, so finally getting it into the hands of those that wish to read it will sure be sweet. Remember, April 2012..."the good lord willing and the creeks don't rise".

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Look forward to reading it. The book I finuished in 09 comes out November 1st.

Ricky Bush said...

Yeah, Travis, the business end of this business can sure drag things out for a long, looonnng time. Writing's the easy part. I'll look for your's in November.