Friday, December 5, 2008

China


I made it back from China safe and sound on Nov. 24th and it took a bit of time to get over jet lag. I had always heard about the effects flying halfway around the world had on the mind, body and spirit and it took a good part of a week to get it all back on track.

I had a great time traveling with my brother-in-law, George, and his brother-in-law, Russell and a tour group from all over the place, but mainly Nevada and Texas. It would take a whole 'nother blog site to detail the trip with over 400 photos (wanna see my slide show?), so I won't stick all that here. Now if I had run into a Chinese bluesman or any of the harmonica making Huang family, then ya'll would be in for it, but I didn't. I will leave my photo taken from the top of the Great Wall outside of Beijing, for posterity's sake. Anyway--

No comments: